Sunday, May 13, 2012

What's going on..

Its been awhile. Time has passed rather quickly. So I finished my diploma. Although half-heartedly, I made up my mind to take degree in marketing which start on September. Mom doesn't want me to go outside of KK hence the choice. If dpt juga d tmpt lain--no comment. Got big event on July. Me getting bigger and maybe even bigger during the event. Die!! Oh. Got my first smartphone for job well done. :) Been going to the library to borrow some books. Perfectly enjoying my time at home and not finding a job. We'll work on that soon hopefully.                                                                                                                                                             



1.Nutella hot chocolate. 2.Galaxy S Plus 3.Reader digest


Flowers are the sweetest things God ever made, and forgot to put a soul into.
-Henry Beecher,1858 

No comments:

Post a Comment