Sunday, October 16, 2011

Are you driven by your head or your heart?



Use your HEAD lah!
Just follow your HEART....

Which one is it really!? ARGH! He he he... chill chill...

Mana2 pun boleh. Ko juga yg tanggung. Kha kha kha. 

Once upon a time, there was a big crisis slapped right on my face that forced me to make a decision that I don't really want to make. During that dark period, I thought my life was just like a telenovela drama and I can't believe it is actually happening to me. I was devastated. I cried like crazy shit thinking why-oh-why would this happened to me. Me! Urgh.. so naive... people out there, trust nobody. Even the person you cherish can hurt you deeply. Ok blah blah blah...To make my point, I ended up making the decision using my heart! And I have to tell you, I don't think that is a very wise choice. If I could rewind the time, I'll definitely decide using my tiny little brain. I actually listen to my heart and say, everything gonna be alright, things will get better and normal again, instead of using my head and know that-I don't need this drama and I can walk away now rather than getting hurt again. 

So, now, the problem is still a problem. Yup. So, the moral of my story is.. erm... balance both! He he. There's some good in listening to your heart, greater risk greater return. The Law of Risk/Return(ciptaan semata2). But you have to use your head too. Listen to people around you, their advice and think through it, don't just blindly follow your heart because you can't deal with the after effect. huh? Right. When I'm ready, I'll tell you about my telenovela. He he. Until then, good night and dream big. ♥  


     Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment